Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Welcome to new readers from VirtueOnline

Dear Visitors from VirtueOnline,

My friend David Virtue recently posted a short article I had written on Iranian Christianity, which originally appeared here on this blog some time ago, he also included a link to my blog at his website.

For new readers, I update the blog once a week or so, not as often as I used to. But I have had this blog for a long time, so please do try searching for any topics of interest to you, like Anglican or conversion or Europe.

I also want to invite you to check out my own articles on several topics, which appear in a menu on the right hand side of the blog in a menu. Some of those are the journal St Francis Magazine, and some are just posted right here on the blog. Let me recommend Islam and Victimhood, Reformed Islam and Apostates of Islam to begin with.

For nerdier folks who would like to hear about my ideas on applying early church practice to contemporary mission to Muslims today, check out my three articles from St Francis Magazine on Mission and Sacrament (part 1, part 2, and part 3). Responses are always welcome.

Please do feel free to leave any questions. If you or your parish would like to get our prayer updates do let me know and we will find a way to do this in a secure manner. I am especially happy to be in touch with people discerning a vocation to the mission field today (and I mean foreign missions here).

Sincerely,

Abu Daoud
abu_daoud [at] afm-us [dot] org

No comments: